Accommodations Tax

If you rent your property, remember you will need to submit the Accommodations Tax Quarterly Report to the Treasurer quarterly.  This report needs to be submitted even if you didn't rent for that quarter. When first starting out renting, you will need the Room Tax Permit form where you include your permit number given to you by Oneida County, and the Transient Lodging permit (Accommodations Tax form)

Contact Three Lakes Treasurer Lanae Kowalski with any questions at (715) 546-3316 or